Vexanium technical review team will review the submitted smart contracts and give a rating for every Dapps submitted by developers and there are no restrictions on how many Dapps a developer can submit. The corresponding rewards for each level are as follows:
*The remaining USDV that is not distributed will be burned.
- Class A: 1,250 USDV
- Class B: 700 USDV
- Class C: 250 USDV
- Class D: 125 USDV
- Class E: 75 USDV
- Class F: 50 USDV
How to Enter?
- Visit the Vexanium Developers Portal to get more information about Vexanium blockchain.
- Download Vexanium Contract Development Toolkit (vex.cdt) for using Vexanium blockchain at Vexanium GitHub.
- Submit your Dapp(s) through the form on this page. The Dapp(s) should be operational and does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any other
- If you are interested in the contest, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive VEX and account creation.
Program Related Document
*Submissions must be in English.
- Dapp URL (web-version).
- Team info.
- Vexanium smart contract address.
How to Be Qualified?
*After reviewing your submission, we will send a confirmation letter to you. If you did not receive the confirmation email, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- The Dapp must be live at the time of review.
- The Dapp must be deployed on the Vexanium blockchain network and must function as expected.
- Vexanium will review the Dapp(s) within 10 working days after submission.
How to Receive Rewards?
- To be eligible for rewards, your Dapp must be deployed on Vexanium blockchain network
- The rewards will be distributed two weeks after the submitted Dapps are reviewed.
- The selected winner(s) will be announced on our blog and all of our social media.